As we age, the area of the body that shows the most telltale signs of ageing is our face!
Natural ageing causes the skin to lose volume and elasticity, which along with gravity, forces the face to naturally draw inward and closer to the bone, frequently resulting in lines, creases, and loose skin.
Several non-surgical and surgical facelift methods can help restore youth to your face and produce natural results. Mid-face and lower-face treatments are popular among clients who want to rejuvenate their looks.
What exactly are the midface and lowerface regions?
The midface refers to the centre of the face. Consider the area just above the mouth, the cheekbones, and the area below the eyes.
The lips, chin, and jaw are in the lower facial area. Each of these are considered prominent facial features in the lower facial region.
Using cheek fillers to rejuvenate the midface
Hyaluronic acid (HA) filler is injected into the midface region to provide a lifted and volumised appearance.
In addition to having miraculous moisturising properties that make your skin look healthier, HA also plumps the skin and softens static lines to give a youthful appearance.
The beautiful thing about fillers is that you’ll see a substantial change immediately post-treatment, but once the hyaluronic acid has had a chance to do its job, results will improve throughout the following few weeks!
Dermal fillers are a fantastic alternative for anyone looking for a natural but significant difference without surgery because they can last up to 18 months.
Therefore, it is clear why they are such a popular procedure among people in their mid-30s and above. Dermal fillers are also a favourite among many aesthetic professionals and are loved by clients.
Why Are Your Chin and Jawline Important?
When it comes to cosmetic procedures, your chin and jawline are the most noticeable features on the lower region of your face and significantly impact how well-balanced the rest of your facial components are.
Even if your chin and jawline are not what troubles you, chin and jawline treatments may be the ideal procedure to help enhance the parts that do! Altering your chin and jawline with dermal fillers can enhance overall facial balance by bringing other features like eyes, nose, and lips into proportion.
The Adaptive Nature of Chin Fillers
To add volume and contour and rebuild the chin, dermal filler can be injected in various ways. A variety of diverse outcomes, including the following, can be achieved with this dermal filler application:
- Dermal filler can be used to narrow the structure of the bottom part of the face, changing the shape of the face generally and resulting in a thinner facial structure. This is crucial to achieve sculpted features; a more pronounced cupid’s bow, angular cheekbones, and a strong jawline.
- Dermal fillers for the chin can also provide a broader jawline and a narrowing effect to improve facial equilibrium, this can be used when focusing on a masculine facial structure.
- Dermal fillers are a very successful way to correct chin asymmetry, whether caused by dimples, scars, or general asymmetry.
The Adaptable Nature Of Jawline Fillers
Dermal fillers are also adaptable and are used for various jaw treatments, such as:
- A better facial profile and a more youthful facial structure can be achieved by utilising dermal fillers to tighten and raise any sagging skin drooping around the jawline. This is due to dermal fillers having the ability to restore lost volume.
- Dermal fillers can help to define the jawline, which is helpful for a more masculine square jawline or just for improving the facial structure.
Dermal fillers can be used in a variety of ways to generate a range of different effects in the mid and lower regions of the face.
There you have it! Some tips on mid-face and lower-face non-surgical treatments. If you are an aesthetic practitioner, it is important to know the available procedures to help clients achieve their desired look.
If you want to further your career in aesthetics, come and train at Kanvas Training Academy. They offer a wide range of courses to help build your confidence and competence in the aesthetic industry to support you in your career! Once you have completed your training, you can help clients with their jawline, chin and cheek treatments.
More clients get to rejuvenate their looks with the help of your expertise! So what are you waiting for? Start your journey with Kanvas Training Academy. Talk to the experts on how to enrol onto the training courses now!